CBH shares insights into Asian market
CBH Chief Marketing and Trading Officer Jason Craig shared his expertise on how to tap into the lucrative Asian market at the Asian Engagement Summit in Perth last week.
The inaugural event was run by the Australian Institute of Management WA to better equip WA businesses to capitalise on market opportunities in Asia.
The event brought together government, education and industry leaders to discuss WA's unique trade potential with Asia – and the urgency, in a COVID-19 world, to secure WA’s economic future.
Jason shared his knowledge and expertise, focusing on the success of CBH's International Sustainability & Carbon Certification status in opening doors to new international markets, including Asia.
"We're seeing a fundamental shift in the marketplace towards sustainable grain," he said.
"This is a customer-led initiative and I encourage anyone looking to tap into the Asian market to understand what the customer really wants and what you can deliver."
WA is tipped to export one million tonnes of sustainable grain to Europe, Asia and South America this year.
Jason joined other panellists from Nakamura Chocolates, Woodside Energy and PwC Australia.
- Be part of Western Australia's grain harvest 6/21/2021
- CBH Fertiliser Q1 Business Update 3/10/2021
- CBH Flexi-starter Pool has earned its stripes 6/22/2021
- CBH named one of the best places to work in 2021 6/18/2021
- Free up your farm capital with Grain for Fert 4/13/2021
- Grass Roots Community Grants playing an instrumental role in getting projects off the ground 6/25/2021
- Koji kid feels at home in his safe space 6/29/2021
- Nuffield Scholar Johanna Tomlinson provides and insight into her scholarship journey 6/29/2021
- Sharing stock across our network 6/5/2021
- The Year of Nitrogen 6/22/2021