Terms and conditions
Co-operative Bulk Handling Limited (CBH) has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the information contained in this website and any CBH authorised mobile application (Sites).
However, CBH makes no representations that the information contained in the Sites is necessarily true, accurate or complete. This information is provided for your convenience without any warranty of any kind.
By downloading, accessing or using the Sites you agree:
- to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- that CBH will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by you as result of you:
- accessing the Sites and obtaining any information;
- acting or omitting to take an action on the basis of any information contained on the Sites; or
- being unable to access the Sites;
- that CBH is not responsible for the accuracy, content or reliability of any hyper-links to third party websites that are offered within the Sites as those websites are outside of the control of CBH;
- to release CBH and hold it harmless for any loss, damage or expense you may suffer as a result of accessing a third party website from a hyper-link contained within the Sites;
- that CBH has provided you with a limited license to download and use the information contained in the Sites for your personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter the Sites, or make any copy of them, for any purpose without the prior written consent of CBH;
- to grant to the Directors, Officers, affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns the same benefits that you have agreed to grant to CBH under these terms and conditions; and
- that CBH has the right to make changes, modifications, alterations, deletions and corrections to the Sites at any time and without notice to you.
Code of Conduct
While using the Sites you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You agree not to:
- use the Sites for any unlawful purpose or to engage in any act of fraud, misrepresentation or other unethical behaviour;
- transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes CBH’s or any third party's intellectual property or other rights;
- engage in spamming or flooding; or
- transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, Australia.
These terms and conditions are in addition to, and not in derogation from, any further terms and conditions you agree to in relation to access to the Sites.
© 2021 Co-operative Bulk Handling Limited in relation to all text, graphics, sounds and layout viewable from this site. This website may not be reproduced, either wholly or partially, in any form without the prior written consent of Co-operative Bulk Handling Limited.
CBHTM is a trademark of Co-operative Bulk Handling Limited and registration of that trademark is in progress.