The following DTV opportunities are offered by CBH Marketing and Trading along with details on how you can participate.
- The delivery window for all commodities, except canola, is 21 days. The eligible delivery window for each vessel is detailed in the schedule below.
- For canola only, CBH will accept all deliveries for the 2020/21 season, at the applicable port or overflow site. Deliveries will need to be nominated to ‘CBH Group - Direct to Vessel’ within the delivery window detailed in the schedule below.
- Overflow sites will be open for DTV if port capacity has been utilised or is unavailable. In the instance an overflow site has an active segregation for a DTV service and a delivery meets the requirements, ‘CBH Group - Direct to Vessel’ will show as available in LoadNet.
- CBH registered Share farms can participate in nomination to DTV when loads are transferred to one of the share farm participants.
How to participate
To be eligible for the $3.80 per tonne rebate, growers must:
- Sell to the CBH Group with a cash contract only. No pool contracts or pool nominations will be eligible.
- Deliver to the eligible port or overflow site, if available, within the fixed delivery window as shown in the schedule below.
- Nominate to ‘CBH Group - Direct to Vessel’ within the nomination window as shown in the schedule below.
- Meet CBH's volume, grade and quality requirements.
- Read the User Guide below or visit the FAQs for more information.
Please note that CBH may close nominations at any time if the vessel has reached its limits.