We've introduced new features to Pre-Pay Advantage:
- More control over your grain marketing – once the loan has been repaid, we’ll waive your remaining tonnage commitments so you’re free to market your grain however you choose.
- Sell Anywhere – you can now sell your grain to an approved marketer and we'll arrange for the sale proceeds to cover your pre-payment.
- Competitive variable interest rate – starting at 2.95%.
How does it work?
If you take out a Pre-Pay Advantage contract you are committing grain to CBH and in return CBH provides a pre-payment of $200 per tonne for that grain. You can use your pre-payment for working capital purposes to grow your crop and you have the flexibility to manage drawdowns from that pre-payment facility as required.
The Pre-Pay Advantage is repaid when you sell your committed tonnes to CBH, or to an approved marketer under the Sell Anywhere feature. Once your pre-payment facility has been repaid in full, any remaining reserved tonnes will be released for you to sell to any grain marketer.
How to apply
Apply online via LoadNet and submit for credit assessment. Application period closes 30 September 2021. Fees and charges, terms and conditions apply and are detailed below. Please contact your Business Relationship Manager or email CBHMarketingWA@cbh.com.au for more information.
- Flexibility for your grain marketing program
- Top up cash flow
- Competitive interest rates
- Easy application approvals
- Flexibility to draw down on funds as needed
- Free up farm capital
- Freedom to release remaining committed tonnes when facility is repaid
Each application is assessed in line with CBH's guidelines and an advance rate of $200 for wheat, barley, canola, lupins and oats is applied.
Committed tonnes must be delivered to a CBH receival site by 31 January each harvest season, and the facility repaid by the proceeds of grain sales by 31 July.
Applications are open from February to September. The minimum application size is 250t. CBH reserves the right to close applications at any time.
Pool or cash
If you choose to sell your committed tonnes to CBH you may use any CBH pool or cash products for the current season. It is possible to repay your facility using any pool payment option. If you intend to use either the Harvest Loan or Flexi Loan option, please notify us of your intentions before nominating your grain.
Sell Anywhere is a feature which allows you to sell your grain to an approved marketer and have the proceeds paid to your PPA facility. Conditions, fees and charges will apply to the use of this feature. To be eligible for Sell Anywhere, you must not have any other encumbrances registered against your crop. Please apply for Sell Anywhere via LoadNet.
Interest rates range from 2.95% to 6.20%. The rate you pay will be based on the outcome of our full credit assessment of your application.
Please note the below fees may apply to your Pre-Pay Advantage application.
- Approval Fee: 0.15% of the approved Pre-Payment amount. Minimum charge is $500 (plus GST).
- Approval Variation Fee: 0.15% of any additional approved Pre-Payment amount. Minimum charge is $250 (plus GST).
- Line Fee: 0.50% of the approved Pre-Payment Amount.
- Administrative Variation Fee: $200 (plus GST) for each variation made to an existing contract.
- If you elect to use the Sell Anywhere feature, an administration fee will be charged to your PPA facility. The administration fee is the greater of:
- $250 (+GST); and
- $1.50 (+GST) multiplied by the aggregate tonnage of the Sell Anywhere agreement.