CBH named one of the best places to work in 2021
CBH was recently recognised as one of Australia and New Zealand’s Best Places to Work by The Australian Financial Review (AFR).
The AFR BOSS Best Places to Work list recognises and ranks the best places to work in Australia and New Zealand, by industry.
Ranking fifth on the AFR BOSS Best Places to Work in the Agriculture, Mining & Utilities list, CBH is proud to be recognised for our efforts and fantastic team.
Our Chief People Officer, Kelly McKenzie welcomed the recognition and congratulated the team on their efforts to contributing to a brilliant workplace.
“We’re continually trying to improve our employees’ experience at CBH and this is great recognition that we’re heading in the right direction,” said Kelly.
Nearly 700 nominations from organisations across Australia and New Zealand were received and judged by Inventium – Australia’s leading behavioural science consultancy, using unique research-based methodology.
The assessment was made up of a staff survey and a written submission, with questions relating to policies, practices and programs that exist within our organisation to support and get the best out of our employees.
Founder of Inventium, Dr Amanda Imber said
“We have undertaken extensive research into what truly makes a brilliant workplace and we are thrilled to recognise many organisations who are leading the way, with innovative practices that drive key elements such as flexibility, wellbeing and equality.”
- CBH Fertiliser Q1 Business Update 3/10/2021
- CBH Flexi-starter Pool has earned its stripes 6/22/2021
- CBH shares insights into Asian market 5/25/2021
- Free up your farm capital with Grain for Fert 4/13/2021
- Grass Roots Community Grants playing an instrumental role in getting projects off the ground 6/25/2021
- Koji kid feels at home in his safe space 6/29/2021
- Nuffield Scholar Johanna Tomlinson provides and insight into her scholarship journey 6/29/2021
- Sharing stock across our network 6/5/2021
- The Year of Nitrogen 6/22/2021