Generating value for our members
Our strength lies in our member base and our ability to generate value for members across the entire value chain. Our co-operative structure gives our grower members a distinct competitive edge.
Each member of the co-operative must be an active member, which means:
- You must have delivered grain to the co-operative in the same delivery title in either of the last two seasons.
- The aggregate of all grain deliveries made to the co-operative in a single delivery title over the past three seasons must be no less than 600 tonnes.
- You must have had involvement in the actual production of the grain delivered and not merely be the deliverer for the purposes of receiving the financial proceeds from delivered grain.
Qualifications for membership
- Each member of the co-operative must be an active member.
- Each member must hold at least one share.
- A person is not qualified to be admitted to membership of the co-operative unless there are reasonable grounds for believing the person will be an active member.
- In addition, no member may have a relevant interest in more than five shares.