Are you interested in joining the CBH board
CBH invites potential future Member Directors or growers who want to learn more about CBH's governance to a free briefing.
Run jointly by CBH and the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), the two hour briefing will cover:
- Duties and responsibilities of Directors
- Role and function of the Board
- Corporate governance practices
- Qualities of effective Member Directors, and
- CBH's Member Director election process.
The briefing will be held at Dexus Place in Perth on Thursday, 5 August 2021, 9 - 11am. To register, please contact the Grower Service Centre on 1800 199 083.