Kwinana Terminal Deliveries
Growers located in the Kwinana port zone will be able to deliver
certified loads to the Kwinana Port Terminal located on the
Rockingham Beach Road, Rockingham.
Deliveries made direct to Kwinana Port Terminal do not incur any
freight charges from CBH.
Any grower who is intending to deliver grain to the Kwinana Port
Terminal need to follow these guidelines:
- Growers are required to register their interest in delivering
to the Kwinana Terminal by phoning the Terminal on (08) 9591
- After registering, growers will receive the necessary site and
safety information containing the correct site and safety
procedures. If using a transport contract ensure the nominated
transporter is aware of the site and safety information.
- Available services will be based around essential harvest rail
and road movements from sites and will be limited
and change daily. Registered growers will receive daily SMS alerts
advising of the services available for the following day.
- Loads must be certified by the CBH Group prior
to delivery. Loads can be sampled and certified at a CBH receival
point or CBH community sampling service.
CBH encourages all growers to keep in contact with their local
Area Managers at havest for the most up-to-date information on all
sites and service availability.
For more information please contact the Kwinana Port Terminal on
(08) 9591 5123 or the Grower Service Centre on 188 199 083.